Tuesday, July 13, 2010

my uni life...

now start to write my blog by using English already.. Because i have to sit for English exam in this final semester... Hate to write it, but i have to do it to improve my language...

just simply talk about my uni's life in those days...

Orientation weeks..
Only got two feeling at that week
feel tired and sleepy...
always go to the lecturer hall and hear the lecturer talk about the non-sense... Dunno how can they keep on talking for 2 hours... =.=
but, they talk at there and i having my nap too at the same time... haha.>.<
I think i only enjoy 1 activity in the orientation week only.. that is walkrobit...
We use to dance at there, n cheer our slogan... feel very enjoy at there although my hostel didn't get any prize at that competition..



Now, my class is starting and i feel that my course mate are start to study already... Feel so stress at that class, they all hope to get a good result and start to do something to achieve their dream... But me, only just having day dream and still playing with my laptop..
Really feel so tension, maybe i choose wrong course already... coz, before i enter this uni, I think that my course is a easy course... That why i don't choose engineering but choose computer science as my course.. I want to enjoy my uni's life... But now, may be i have to study hard...
Hate to be like that!!! But nothing can change it... Feel so sad, perhaps i would change my uni and go to unimap to study... haha, there will be less stress...

However, I think i can overcome it.... Perhaps I can change my course mate's mind( ask them not to study so hard) ..>.< haha... But I think i will study too at last.... @.@

Erm, let me make a promise at here,

I WILL GET DEAN CERTIFICATE AT THIS SEMESTER!!!

2 comments:

可爱小天使 said...

add oil o...^^

Anonymous said...

thx wor... little hui chi..
start miss u liao wor...
how arr? i think i should not meet u all de...>.<

jenny