Sunday, July 18, 2010

miss my frenzz

now is my 3rd week in USM...
feel lonely at here although i always back to home..
no more joking
no more entertainment
no more ppl will be ss with me
no more ppl will play with me
the people at here only
STUDY STUDY AND STUDY
=.=
what a boring life at here...

now 1 find a friend go out 2 hang out
is a difficult task...
they a guai student ; not like me...
Wat i think is how 2 enjoy my life
but they
THINK ABOUT HOW TO GET A HIGH SCORE

really miss u all, my BBA frenzz,
miss the time we hanging out together,
miss the time we go 2 sing k
miss the time we organise the camp together,
miss every time we meet together...
REALLY MISS THOSE TIME!!!

but, i can't do anything now,
what i can do is
STUDY HARD
don't let my parent disappointed,
they put a lot of effort on me
I must start to learn how to be lonely
not to dependent on u all...

i must learn how to arrange my time;
to let me not much free time to think about u all...

I must learn how to concentrate on my study;
let my parent be proud with her daughter

I must learn how to independence
let everyone don't worry about me..

Finally, I must learn how to appreciate...
>.<, i study in USM only...
I better than my other fren..

P/S: those just my feeling 4 a while only, dun worry about me^.^

No comments: